Don't sweat the small stuff. ;)
I'll try. I'm feeling pretty sweaty, though.
Okay, I changed to a peachy color. I think it looks better.
Thank you for visiting my blog. I love the fireworks pictures. The Fourth of July is my favorite holiday ever. I read about 85% Christian fiction and the other 15% regular including some YA. :)
Hi Brittanie,Thank you for visiting my blog, too! I thought maybe fireworks were a nice symbol for twinkly, shiny things. I love them, too, although they always make me jump. I'm mostly reading YA, right now -- all kinds!
Post a Comment